cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports not working

I’ve been charged for Sky sports monthly through NowTV for a few months and never received the content or it’s never worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What type of monthly NOW Sports do you have Full blown or Mobile Sports ?

What does it show under your online account under My Membership ?

What playback devices have you tried ?

When signed in on your NOW App supported playback devices what happens if you click on the Sky Sports live channels (ie any error code or message or something else ?).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What type of monthly NOW Sports do you have Full blown or Mobile Sports ?

What does it show under your online account under My Membership ?

What playback devices have you tried ?

When signed in on your NOW App supported playback devices what happens if you click on the Sky Sports live channels (ie any error code or message or something else ?).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s the full monthly Sky sports subscription for all channels at £33.99, I’ve tried on my phone, tablet also my smart tv. When I log in and try to watch any sports it comes up asking me to purchase the sky sports package again, looked at my outgoings and I’ve been charged a few times for it. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you definitely signed in under the My Account section of the NOW App on all your playback devices with the same NOW login credentials when you check your online account under both My Membership and My Payments ?

Are you attempting to watch inside the UK or not using any VPN.

Also you could try switching off the power to your Router for around 20 minutes, just in case it's IP address can't be tracked by NOW or is unknown.