cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports month pass

In the 3 months for £20 deal with Now TV do I get it for three months (e.g 24th of February to the 24th of may) or a duration of 90 days? 

20 REPLIES 20
lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps ok thanks...im just coming to the end of a £20 for 3 month offer they gave me when i went to cancel my pass last time,they dont seem to be offering it to me again when i go to cancel pass this time around.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

If i come across any NowTV one month sports pass deals i will tag you on here.

Reading a few posts on the forum, NowTV seem to be less generous recently when it comes to Sports Pass retention offers or don't offer no discount whatsoever when cancelling a month sports pass 😠.

lockmatt
Expert 2

hi @schnapps my month pass is due to auto renew on saturday around 4pm,if i was to buy a month gift card on friday morning,would it still be ok to apply the code or would that be to close to the auto renewal day?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

Never used a month sports NowTV  Gift Card before to be honest, but i have used the entertainment NowTV Gift Cards in the past on a regular basis.

So going on how an Entertainment Gift Card works which should be the same has the one month sports pass Gift cards.

Then If you want the new one month sports Gift card to start automatically straight after your existing one month pass is coming to an end, i would apply the Gift card to your account as soon has possible on Friday.

Don't leave it too late just in case the NowTV software is attempting to take the next due payment  (unless you have already cancelled the sports pass) where it might prevent you from applying the voucher code to your account which sometimes happens in the last 24 hours.

If you are going to pickup the Gift Card locally from somewhere like Argos, Currys, Main Supermarkets, make sure they also give you a paper activation receipt at the sales till with the plastic NowTV Gift Card.

The voucher code is on the back of the plastic Gift Card and just be careful when scratching the silver strip to reveal the code where some people scratch to hard (i use either a one or two pence coin and gently scratch the silver strip to reveal the voucher code.

Then apply the code from the Gift card following the instructions on the back of the card where the one month Gift Card should automatically kick in from 4pm on Saturday when your existing one month sports pass finishes.

When following the step by step instructions on the back of the Gift card i tend to use MS Edge or Fire Fox internet browser which works for me.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

If you haven't bought or more importantly applied your one month NowTV sports pass Gift Card yet.

Then NowTV have a current short term offer that ends on the 30th of September at 23.59 for a one month Sports Pass for £16.99 😀.

Having a quick read of the T&C's it says existing customers are eligible if you have less than 30 days left remaining on an existing sports pass offer.

Here's the link below.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

Looks like the previous one month sports pass offer deal that i posted recently has reduced even further from £16.99 to £9.99.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

This is cheapest official one month sports pass offer deal i have ever come across in all the years that i have been using NowTV on here (A Bargain if you ask me) 😀.

The offer deal finishes at 23.59 on the 30th of September 2019 so be quick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just got it for £9.99 with my previous month only ending this evening. I'd received no offer this time upon cancellation and had been resigned to losing the sports entirely. Good start to my weekend 😀

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps cant believe i missed this offer,just logged in now and saw you tagged me,please do let me know if any month offers come up in the next few weeks..cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

Don't know if you are on the lookout for another sports pass, but NowTV are showing a one month sports pass for £20 on their offers webpage.

See screen shot below with the T&C's giving the date when the offer expires.

Screenshot_2019-10-18-09-43-55.png

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps thanks for the tag.i got that one only after my other one with game card kicked in,thanks