cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports month pass

In the 3 months for £20 deal with Now TV do I get it for three months (e.g 24th of February to the 24th of may) or a duration of 90 days? 

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are not on any existing sports offer, then using your example above the 3 month sports pass will be from the 24th February (date of purchase) and expire on the 24th of May at the time you purchased the pass offer.

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps any codes available for that offer please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

Here you go Smiley Wink

SPMUWAILLOPS

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps thanks for that,much appreciated.

lockmatt
Expert 2

hi @schnapps any codes going about for the sky sports month pass?
thanks.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

Not aware of any mouth watering NowTV one month sports pass deals at the moment, apart from the 4 month at £25 per month on the NowTV website or the standard one month sports pass gift cards from places like Argos or Currys at £25.

If you are still on a one month sports pass, then maybe cancel it early to see if NowTV will offer you a retention deal offer to stay (may or may not work, where if you cancel early with less than 30days left you will still get the full duration of your existing month sports pass).

Been looking on HotUK deals website, but haven't seen any eye popping sports pass deals for a while to be honest.

Perhaps other forum members know of any decent sports pass offers ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

I don't know if this will be any interest for you, where Currys website are doing a Summer Clearance deal at the moment for 3 months Sports bundled with a NowTV stick for £60.

If i do come across any cheap one month sports pass voucher codes in the future i will post back here on the forum.

Anyway here's the link to the Currys deal which might be useful to somebody who reads this post 😆.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/now-tv-sm...

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps do you know of any codes for a cheap sky sports month pass.cheers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @lockmatt 

Not at the moment sorry 😡.

Only the standard £25 NowTV one month sports Gift card.