cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports issue

Hi, just got a sky sports monthly pass but even though it shows on my account, it is still saying I need to buy a pass to watch? Any help please? 

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User is it a mobile pass and what device are you using?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’m trying to use my IPhone XS and yes it’s a mobile pass. It’s driving me round the bend trying to sort it out lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a mobile pass, and I’m trying to use it on my iPhone XS. Been trying for over an hour now and I feel like cancelling it already lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any ideas @Saint1976 ? I’ve tried logging in on a couple of different devises but the outcome is still the same

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User  apologies for the late reply but I'm having issues with my account and keep getting locked out. Just to be sure, you know that the mobile pass only has access to 5 channels (Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Racing and Sky Sports News) and doesn't work on tablets or laptops

If you're selecting one of those channels and still get the same message log out of the app, go to your account online, manage account>devices and if your mobile is listed delete it. Log back into the app and select one of the channels included with the mobile pass.

If your mobile device isn't listed or you still get the same message you'll need to contact live chat or email customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces).