cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports won't cancel

I won a Sky Sports pass, I entered the code and immediately cancelled the subscription so that once the free period had ended I would not be charged.

I have recently found out that I have been charged each month after the free period even though I cancelled the subscription.

Immediately after realising that I was being charged I cancelled the subscription again! I have just logged back in to check the status and it still hasn't actually cancelled!

I am also having issues with the request refund form, as soon as I select 'Yes' to the question 'If you had a free trial for this Pass, did you cancel it before the end date?' the form breaks... that's convenient isn't it.

I can't find a definite number to call, I want my money back and I want to cancel my subscription. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Account related matters or refunds you need to get in touch with the NowTV live web chat service.

Open the link below, click on the small green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch, then select the TV option, then click the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date