cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports mobile pass auto renewed....!?

Hi, need some advice. 

Back in December I purchased a sky sports week pass. Following that purchase, I then received an email at random from NOW TV saying that they had applied a free 4 month sky sports mobile pass to my account. 

The following is a copy and paste from that email - 'Your Pass will expire within four months from today and will not auto-renew after this date, so you won’t be charged anything.'

However, today I got charged for an auto renew on a sky sports mobile pass without my authorisation. Despite what it said in that email, and despite me never wanting the promotion to begin with. I just let it run because it said it wouldn't auto-renew.  

I can't get in contact with anybody NOW TV who can help. I've submitted a request form for an incorrect payment but it doesn't give me a reference number. Just literally says 'case number' and that's it. So I don't know if my request is even going through. 

How do I approach getting a refund right now? 

I have since cancelled the subscription which was set to auto renew (not by me). But of course I've already been charged.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am waiting for this issue also

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reminder, I just cancelled mine.  Not used it for last two months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t find the account that my payments are being taken from 😩