cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports day pass

When does a day pass "start" and "end"? Is it from the time of payment? Can I purchase a day pass in advance? Thinking of West Ham v Watford game on Friday 17th July and the West Ham v Man U the following Wednesday 22nd July. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When does a day pass "start" and "end"? Is it from the time of payment? Can I purchase a day pass in advance? Thinking of West Ham v Watford game on Friday 17th July and the West Ham v Man U the following Wednesday 22nd July.

It lasts 24 hours from when you start watching. You can buy it up to a year in advance of watching. No you can’t watch two West Ham games on separate days with it.. You could buy a week pass in advance that lasts for 168 hours from when you start watching.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It starts as soon as you activate it - you do that by watching a channel with it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When does a day pass "start" and "end"? Is it from the time of payment? Can I purchase a day pass in advance? Thinking of West Ham v Watford game on Friday 17th July and the West Ham v Man U the following Wednesday 22nd July.

It lasts 24 hours from when you start watching. You can buy it up to a year in advance of watching. No you can’t watch two West Ham games on separate days with it.. You could buy a week pass in advance that lasts for 168 hours from when you start watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry it’s a weekly pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

from today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not accepting the voucher number 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
where did you get the voucher from? 

Are you on a current deal with Now TV for the sports pass? 
As you are only allowed one voucher/offer applied at a time to each pass.

Now TV would most likely direct you back to where you got the voucher. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I got it through my Vodafone rewards and I don’t have another pass
starman73
Elite

Sports week passes no longer exist 😞

Only day and month.

Luckily I had one already on an account to watch this week’s Nations League but that’s the last one. Used to be handy for international weeks, cricket matches and golf tournaments, but with football on 7 days a week and every premier league game on somewhere I will use my 3 monthly vouchers to mid-December

F5B97267-0A2C-43A1-AB0A-3E79C2B3D9B6.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My question was raised at tail end of last season 19/20 and my question was
resolved at the time.

Thank you.