cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports - Season Pass Offer

This is offer states you get 10 months of sky sports for £179.

If also says cancel anytime - my how does the billing  work? Is it a single upfront payment? Am I actually committed to 10 months?

Or am I effectively billed 17.99 each month and can cancel anytime?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks.

I wonder then - if you decide to cancel 3 months into the deal for no reason, do you get a 7/10 refund back? Or is it basically a 100% pay upfront, non refundable agreement?

@Anonymous User No you wouldn't, you could cancel at any time but the pass will still run for it's full 10 months and you wouldn't get a partial refund. Cancelling will just stop the pass auto-renewing at the end of the 10 months. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks.

I wonder then - if you decide to cancel 3 months into the deal for no reason, do you get a 7/10 refund back? Or is it basically a 100% pay upfront, non refundable agreement?

@Anonymous User No you wouldn't, you could cancel at any time but the pass will still run for it's full 10 months and you wouldn't get a partial refund. Cancelling will just stop the pass auto-renewing at the end of the 10 months. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK - great, all is clear now. Thanks for clarifying. 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As there is no free to air tv for Formula 1 next year I wondered if Now Tv would be offering any discounts on passes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Find the offer to use it? I only get the option for day week month passes. Is there a link? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply Robert. I've finally got it working. Much appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thank you for your reply Robert. I've finally got it working. Much appreciated 

You're very welcome Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying all weekend to get the Sky Sports 10 month Pass for £179 but whenever I click on 'Buy' I am directed to a page with the NowTV logo strobing but nothing else. Any suggestions how I can get this deal?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning all, does anyone know if this season pass will be available again for this season's Premier League (2019/2020) please?