cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports - Season Pass Offer

This is offer states you get 10 months of sky sports for £179.

If also says cancel anytime - my how does the billing  work? Is it a single upfront payment? Am I actually committed to 10 months?

Or am I effectively billed 17.99 each month and can cancel anytime?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks.

I wonder then - if you decide to cancel 3 months into the deal for no reason, do you get a 7/10 refund back? Or is it basically a 100% pay upfront, non refundable agreement?

@Anonymous User No you wouldn't, you could cancel at any time but the pass will still run for it's full 10 months and you wouldn't get a partial refund. Cancelling will just stop the pass auto-renewing at the end of the 10 months. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have  asked this question and you have to pay £179.99 upfront, i asked if you could pay for this monthly and they have said this option is not available, i have asked them to give feedback to their office as you can pay monthly direct with Sky, so it is not good that you do not get the option.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

I wonder then - if you decide to cancel 3 months into the deal for no reason, do you get a 7/10 refund back? Or is it basically a 100% pay upfront, non refundable agreement?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

... The terms and conditions are very poor, these things should be made clear

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Based on this i will not be buying one then. Con.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I suppose at the end of the day these particular offers are aimed at people like myself who are happy to commit themselves to a full 10 month pass at a reduced rate. I think anyone who even thinks they MIGHT at some stage during the season cancel their pass would POSSIBLY be better off subscribing 'as and when' or monthly for as long as they want it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, does the 10 month pass give you all channels please? The marketing looks like just Premier League. Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, does the 10 month pass give you all channels please? The marketing looks like just Premier League. Thanks 

Yes all the sports channels are included.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I bought the Sports season pass Sunday before last (12 days) but realised in hindsight that theres no facility to pause or record now streaming and due to family commitments premier league weekend games are difficult always waych live. I should have bought shorter passes only for weeks when I can get the full benefit of the coverage. Ive read in some of the T&Cs that there is a 14 day cooling off period for some of the Now TV packages - is this the case for the season pass deal as well?

Many Thanks