cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Price Increase & Cancellation

Had the Sky Sports monthly pass for a few (4 or 5) months now. All of a sudden the price has increased from 25£ to 35£. From the NowTV website it seems like it should stay at the lower price for 12 months?

Anyway, I want to cancel my pass since there's no point having it for F1 when the races are not every week. I can get a day pass for them. I'm due to be charged 35£ today, but since it's a weekend the money won't be taken out until Monday. I don't want to be charged at all because I've elected to cancel the pass.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds to me you was on the last previous NowTV  sports offer which was 3 months Sports at £25 per month.

Where on these rolling monthly offers you need to cancel in the last month to avoid the sports pass reverting to the full price of £33.99.

The 12 month at £25 per month is a new offer and it doesn't automatically kick into your account where you need to take up the offer again by going to the NowTV website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fair enough. I did cancel it in the last month though. I imagine there's no way to get a refund for being charged for something I don't use.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you cancelled the sports pass offer fully in the last month by following the 4 or 5 steps on screen then you shouldn't have been charged £33.99 on that particular account.

With regards to account matters or refunds you need to get in touch with live chat.

Use this link page below to find the green chat button to click on.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint