cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass

Hi,

I ordered Now TV with a sky sports pass for 2 months @£25 per month. I went in and cancelled my sky sports pass thinking it would just remove itself AFTER the two months I have purchase it for however it has removed it straight away. And I am pretty sure I will be charged £50 regardless. Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Shazy

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a rolling NowTV monthly offer you need to cancel in the last 30 days of the offer finishing to take full advantage of the full duration of the offer.

Have you gone into My Account > Manage Account > Passes & Vouchers to see if it lets you restart the offer ?

The offer should restart if you cancelled the offer and restarted the offer again in the same billing month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your answer but I am still not clear as to what I am going to be charged for. My account shows that I have a cancelled Now TV Boost pass which I can use until 11th sept 2020. I opted in for a sky sports pass @ £25 perm month for two months so that is what I thought I was getting. I am not sure if I am going to be charged £50 even though I am unable to view sky sports

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you cancelled the Sports pass as well has the Boost Pass and when you go to My Account > Manage Account  > Bills & Payments what does it show.

Because i can't see your account with regards to Passes and Bills & Payments it difficult to see whats going on with your account.

To save time posting screen shots of your Pass and Bills & Payments section, jump over to live chat using the link below, where they can bring up your account on their computer screen and should be able to assist you further.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

And if you don’t manage to restart it before the new deadline, you will only be charged the £25 for the month you have had.

Some multimonth passes run for the full duration if you cancel them before the last month, keeping you in for, and charging you, the whole £50, and some, like yours here, don’t, allowing you to stop early with less money spent.

You can never tell which sort you have until you try cancelling it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.