cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass and Pro Rata Charges

Morning all

Very confused by my July bill and wondering if anybody can help me out ? I signed up for the Sky Sports offer of £20 a month for the next three months. Unfortunately, despite signing up for this offer before the deadline I am being charged the full price of £33 a month (could be £35 but it’s certainly the full cost). On top of this a pro rata charge has also been added to this bill, meaning my bill is now just over £50 more than usual when actually it should have only been £20 more due to the pass. 

Has anybody else had this issue ? I hope not but would really appreciate advice if so. 

Best wishes to all,

Raechel 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you checking your bills on your bank statement or by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers plus Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here ?

Can't help with account  related matters, because i am a customer just like you, but if you believe your payments are not correct then jump over to live chat by using this link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Firstly, thank you so much for getting back to me it is appreciated 🙂 

I checked my bill on the Bills and Payments section of my NowTV account, the direct debit is due out tomorrow but I thought I would take a look at the bill as it is the first month I was expecting the Sky Sports payment to come out. 

I managed to speak someone online earlier today who was helpful and mentioned that he would send this on to the relevant team but it’s great to have the link you shared below in case I don’t back - hopefully that won’t be the case. 

Thanks again for your help ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just noticed the same thing... I’ve paid pro rata for 17-30 June. 

Did you get any response?