cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky/NOW TV blatantly breaching our statutory rights

Now tv has breached GDPR and stole money from my account, what right do thy have to go into my account and steal money from me when I clearly cancelled my subscription, the worse part is payment was taken on a date that was never agreed or anything, the thieving company won’t have a telephone line to speak to a human about this, so they can carry on stealing money, if I cancel my or remove my bank details will it affect my credit? 

5 REPLIES 5
Matthew1234567
Scholar 3

I have never had any such problems - It should clearly state in your NOW TV account under bills and payments upcoming and recent payments made.

If an error has been made, speaking to someone on live chat should be able to help.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoke to them thy got it escalated, kept screen shots for evidence, waited for someone to contact me within 24 hours, 72 hours later, still waiting? You may have an answer? Think it’s time I went to crimewatch and have them reported for breaching gdpr and theft
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes this has happened to

me too! I’ve cancelled it loads and they keep taking money out of my account 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Now tv has breached GDPR and stole money from my account, what right do thy have to go into my account and steal money from me when I clearly cancelled my subscription, the worse part is payment was taken on a date that was never agreed or anything, the thieving company won’t have a telephone line to speak to a human about this, so they can carry on stealing money, if I cancel my or remove my bank details will it affect my credit? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are also charging me for a kids pass that i have never had.

4 times i have contacted customer care and 4 times they have failed  to sort the problem out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just had 3 months taken out of my account. Ihad to reset my password just to be able to log in. I got onto my account and it says I last had nowtv opened on a PlayStation, the only device that had it connected to, in march 18. Yet I've just had 3 months taken out from September.