cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Cinema pass I didn't know I had that costs £0.00 per month

I've only recently re-activated my Entertainment pass on my NowTV account, because of Game of Thrones. I've probably not used NowTV since season 7, round about the summer of 2017.

In checking my bill payments I've discovered that I have a Cinema pass that I didn't know I had that I get charged monthly for. I see payment records going as far back as May 2018, I don't know if it goes further back. Not only do I not recall subscribing for the Cinema pass, it costs me a grand total of £0.00 every month!

It's a service I don't use. I don't seem to be able to cancel it from the NowTV Account management page, it tells me to go to the main Sky website. When I log into the main Sky website, there doesn't seem anything for me to cancel.

I used to be with Sky for my telephone and broad band, so I'm wondering if there was a mistake there when I cancelled and somehow the cinema pass is still 'attached' to my account.

I've not tried to used the Cinema Pass to see if it's working. As far as I'm concerned it's not something I've paid for and I don't intend to use it. I would like to get rid of it to save myself any future hassle though.

Could anyone give me any advice on the matter?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar issue, my sky cinema pass appears to have been activated, I’m guessing it’s something I’ve accidentally done, but let’s face it, it’s no surprise NowTV seem to make signing up easily, but cancelling is not so easy.

I believe I’ve cancelled my pass now, but there doesn’t seem to be anyway to discuss this or get a refund. Feeling conned.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Customer service email address below.

61A8785B-C34A-483F-B93C-A836D6AABB85.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

B I%

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to try this

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Any and all offers are based on your account only. 
To see what offers you have to you are within the “offers” section within your passes.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/passes/my-offers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help