cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrMagpie

Signed up today with a deal.

Hi, I signed up tonight to watch "The last of us", I saw a deal for both the entertainment bundle and cinema package £12 for 6 months, filled my information and everything went through. but when trying to watch TLOU i found out it only gave me cinema for 1 month and I had to add entertainment desperately and I'm just feeling really scammed. I can't seem to contact customer support either. Is there a way I can sort this out and actually get what I paid for?

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

Have you checked that both memberships are active via My Account? Get onto the NOW TV team, click the Chat online button near the top of the page here:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

MrMagpie

I did check and it said there were no deals, it does show cinema but only for 1 month, I have to pay extra for entertainment to watch the show I wanted to watch, of course there was the free trail which I took but that runs out on the 2nd of Feb. just a bit upset as I selected the £12 for 6 months with both packages included.

I did just end a message using that link you provided so thank you for that.

redchiz1
Champion 2

If you use the green Chat online button on that link you should get straight through to an advisor.

NOW_ Chat to advisor.png