cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Setting up two accounts with one email address and one payment address

Hi just wondered if you can help. I would like to buy and install new tv for my elderly parents, they live at a different address to me but I was wanted to have the account on my email address and look after the payment, how can I do this as my email address is already used for my home account and devices. Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Why don't you setup a new email account with the likes of Gmail or Outlook etc that is free.

I have done this for my Dad, though i used his own bank card to setup a NowTV account for NowTV Broadband.

My Dad is elderly and i log into his account online to monitor his monthly bills etc.

Also, i would suggest adding a payment pin to your parents account, by going to My Account > Settings & Pins to avoid them buying unwanted passes on their devices.

If you only need one NowTV stream at your home, you could setup and use your login details on their devices if you can share 2 simultaneous streams and a maximum of 6 devices on your account.

Sorry i can't answer your main question, where i don't think it is possible using two separate accounts on the same email address and bank card (might be wrong where i haven't no experience with this).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Why don't you setup a new email account with the likes of Gmail or Outlook etc that is free.

I have done this for my Dad, though i used his own bank card to setup a NowTV account for NowTV Broadband.

My Dad is elderly and i log into his account online to monitor his monthly bills etc.

Also, i would suggest adding a payment pin to your parents account, by going to My Account > Settings & Pins to avoid them buying unwanted passes on their devices.

If you only need one NowTV stream at your home, you could setup and use your login details on their devices if you can share 2 simultaneous streams and a maximum of 6 devices on your account.

Sorry i can't answer your main question, where i don't think it is possible using two separate accounts on the same email address and bank card (might be wrong where i haven't no experience with this).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you very much for this advice I have ordered a stick and package under a different email so hopefully this will work for them and thank you for advice on the pin settings.