cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Services restricted - need help!

Hello, my broadband service has been restricted due to a late payment.  It says on my account that I paid £70 on April 19th but is asking me to pay it again to have services restored.  I have started a new job due to the pandemic and am waiting to be paid this Friday to

male the outstanding payment - since my account says it was paid

i had no idea I was behind.   As a token of good faith and being a Customer who has paid on time previously I have asked for a temporary lift on the restrictions just until Friday so I can continue my work from home but I have been denied this my customer support.  I don’t think this is an unreasonable ask given the circumstances - can anyone please help!!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Because this is a customer to customer forum, you will need to contact NOW directly using one of the communication methods from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried web chat and was told I have to pay the 70 now, live chat doesn’t have anyone available and the phone lines have a long wait.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can't get through on the telephone number on the link that i posted, then use the web form from the same link to drop NOW a message.

Sorry i can't help any further, being a customer just like you.

Hope you can come to some sort of agreement with NOW.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the pointers. I did use the web form which is where they told me no. I’ll try again as I didn’t explain the confusion with my account saying I already paid. Thanks!