Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Service Status not working because website thinks my kit has not been delivered

When I check 'Service Status', I get the following message:

'You're waiting for an order
or booking

Sorry, we can't check your broadband service while you're waiting for a new NOW Broadband Hub or an engineer visit.'

I can see that when clicking on 'Where's my Order?' it's states 'Kit Delivery' is on it's way. This is wrong, as I already have my kit and a working broadband connection.

I've tried speaking to advisors on Live Chat who then put me through to the broadband technical team. They can't help and simply state it's a website issue and will resolve itself in a few days. However, I've had the same issue since day one.

So, can someone click a few buttons and update my account, so that it shows my kit as having been delivered? This way, I should be able to check my service status.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having looked a little further into this, it seems that Royal Mail haven't marked the item as delivered. 

Your Item was received by XX Delivery Office on 2018-04-11 and is now due for delivery today. We normally expect to deliver your items to your address between 8:37am - 12:37pm.

As you know, my router WAS delivered. It looks as though Royal Mail's mistake of not marking the item as delivered, has caused issues with me viewing my Service Status.

Can someone help?