cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seemingly Sudden price rise

Hello,

I am on the 30 day Broadband roling contract and I have just noticed my bill has INCREASED by £9 a month!

I dont seem to have any notification of the increase and thats one hell of a jump, a near 25% increase.

Anyone else get a notification of the price rise?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bilmey that is one hell of a price increase even on a rolling non contract Smiley Mad

My twelve months NowTV broadband is due for renewal soon and if NowTV think they can up my price by 25% then they will be one customer less where i will be looking elsewhere.

Your best option would be to contact the NowTV Broadband Team about this significant price rise.

You will find their telephone number under My Account whilst logged in on here and from the drop down menu select Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below live date to reveal the phone number to call on screen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I am going give them a call on my lunch break.

I have since looked back at my bill history and its showing that there was a discount applied from when I opened the account.

I didnt take any discounted intro rate when I signed up as I didnt want to be locked into a contract so I am pretty confused by this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I have just noticed that my payments have gone up from £23.50 to £33.00 April and May this year, with no warning.

I am awaiting a satisfactory reply as one of the payment caused my bank account to go overdrawn. Not a happy chappie.☹️.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here,  they increased the price in April from £20 to £21.07 and in May to £35.99. I only got one email about increasing some of call rates.