cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Scammed by NOWTV

I contacted NOWTV several times and made it known I was leaving my home and wanted to end my subscription. They told me everything was fine and billing would stop. They lied.

They proceeded to withdraw 19 consecutive months of subscription from my account despite the numerous attempts I made to let them know throughout this period, to say I have cancelled. Each and everytime they said it would be fine and I would be refunded. 

they now refuse to refund me the £189.81 they have stolen from my accounts. This is theft and there is no doubt about it. There is very little more I could have done. I am not computer savvy and didn’t know how to use their online system but I let them know a dozen times that I was leaving with ample notice. 

if you think I am the only person with this issue, then check their trustpilot reviews. They barely get more than 1 star and are labelled as “terrible”. Avoid this company they are thieves and scam customers that are leaving. Some of you will have this issue when leaving. 

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Did you go through the cancellation process and receive email confirmation?

What memberships did you have? 
Cinema, entertainment, boost, sports, hayu?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 @redchiz1 

£189.81 ÷ by 19 consecutive months sounds like either an Entertainment or Cinema Membership to me 😉.