cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scamartist
Advocate

Rude and Appalling

Unfortunately going with Now Tv was the WORST things I have ever done. It has the worst web site and worst people who are paerticularly rude. Sorriest day of my life going with Now TV.

Want advice, well they have none, becaue it is up to YOU the people out there to wroite the solutions to THEIR problems.  Have you ever considered the sheer grossness of people forming a community to write solutions to their problems. Now TV is just a total farce. You can never get anywhere, never talk to anyone and they just disconnet.  Rudest most deplorable company I've ever been with.

Disgusting company, disgusting service.  Unfortunately the cancellation costs are so enormous you are stuck with this disgusting lot.  Can not wait for the end of contract.  

My telephone bill for two months now £185  for two months and I left BT to get a cheaper deal. This lot are truly rogues of the first order, Hell awaits them.

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Scamartist 

This is the first time you’ve actually mentioned what product your talking about with NOW.

As your talking about broadband you need to call the broadband team using the number from the below link.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

Even if it was TV memberships such as cinema etc posting ranting threads on a customer to customer forum will get you NOWHERE. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Scamartist
Advocate
All you real people out, beware of the Now TV Trolls
see here for more truth https://www.trustpilot.com/review/nowtv.co.uk
Some are real employees of Now Tv, others are automated reply
How to tell the difference? If any said is Positive then it is a Now TV
Troll
If it says negative then it is most like a real customer with real issues
so take the negatives a true and anything positive with a pinch of salt,
in fact a whole carton
see here for more truth https://www.trustpilot.com/review/nowtv.co.uk
Now TV is the most appalling company to ever exist, stay away
and if you're nearing end of contract -- get far away from this company.
The only word which truly identifies this company is -- *EVIL*
Have a nice day now

redchiz1
Champion 2

Sorry to read that, although i have no idea what the issue is. My experiences have been the polar opposite, with all encounters with customer support being friendly and helpful. 

RoyB
Legend

@Scamartist 

How on earth did you manage to run up a £185 bill in two months, unless you were calling a lot of Premium numbers, or phoning abroad?

In which case, these are expensive with anybody. Failing that, you are on the wrong tariff 😢

We don’t, of course, fix people’s problems with Now here. Can’t, indeed, as we don’t have access to your customer records.

But we do try to route people to the right help within Now.

So please don’t insult us for doing this.

You have come here being as rude, or ruder, than the people in Now that you are dealing with. And if you have been as rude to them as you are being here, then no wonder you are not getting anywhere, and no-one is inclined to look past that to what genuine concerns you might have that they could deal with.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J 

can you please lock this thread and any others this user has started? 

Had to resist biting at their post reply to me!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

All you real people out there: beware of ranters and ravers who are unaware of how much it costs to make landline based phone calls these days on a pay as you go basis. And then blame the provider instead of their own ignorance. 

This is an AI announcement brought to you by the NOW Trolls Collective.