cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

There is only me with the password and nobody has used this facility.

How do I get a refund?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
How do I get a refund?

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Please refer to the 'How To Contact NOW TV' link in my previous post...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

money taken, instructions followed, no tv watchable at all, help page crashes, no live chat, this service is terrible and there is no way to rectify anything or claim a refund. this is bad

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just bought another NOW TV pass, this time for a month to cover all LIONS games.  I have used it successfully before when it was a browser viewer using day passes.

Found out had to use  NOW TV APP, downloaded and installed.

Started watching the Lions game and video always stopping skipping.  Impossible to watch.

Technical details are:

Windows 10 laptop, AMD A10 processor, 2.3Ghz, 8GB RAM running 64 bit Windows 10

Gigabit wired ethernet directly into back of BT HH5 on Infinity

Thinkbroadband speed test had a 40Mb speed and 23ms latency

I would like a full refund as having read this forum it is a known problem that the NOW TV desktop application is not fit for purpose.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

exactly the same issue 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money had came out of my account for the renew but when I try to watch something it is telling me I need to renew, what is going on does it take some time off?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Money had came out of my account for the renew but when I try to watch something it is telling me I need to renew, what is going on does it take some time off?

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to the following NOW TV Service Status update: Issue watching NOW TV 24/6/2017

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a day pass in good faith for the Lions game. It was pathetic and frustrating. I have travelled a long way to enjoy the game with friends. All the important tries and kicks in the second half froze with "ops we have a problem" yes you do I require a full refund. Do not advertise something you cannot deliver. Complete waste of time.