cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

In the meantime @Anonymous User I suggest that you also offically cancel your your NOW TV subscriptions via your NOW TV account.

After which you will be sent an email confirmation, which you should keep for future reference 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a free month pass form McDonald's I've been charged for a month and it's only been 18 days I want the pass cancelled now and a refund I've tried to cancel but I can't it won't let me I haven't watched nothing I need my money back
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User pop onto chat they should be able to help you with cancellation and a refund.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I canceled my package last month, Now tv have taken another payment of £9.99 from my bank, before we start with the usual lines of you must of done this ,that or the other,have a look here there.try this that the other ,usual BS allways blaming the customer I have NOT I never even had a 9.99 package in the first place, so for me Now tv have in effect stolen money,it is a matter of principle to meI will not go away till I recieve my refund it is that simple.
Pls hurry cos the clock is ticking.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'), NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you've done this and you have the email claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a free month from the mc donald prize win, i had cancelled it before the date due for me to start paying (1st June). i have now been charged with a Fee of £9.99. i will like a refund as i do not want to use the service and i have not touched it since my free month has finished

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a free month from the mc donald prize win, i had cancelled it before the date due for me to start paying (1st June). i have now been charged with a Fee of £9.99. i will like a refund as i do not want to use the service and i have not touched it since my free month has finished

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. 

First off cancel your pass so it doesn't keep renewing by going to your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you as a courtesy. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been incorrectly billed for a Sky Cimena pass that I never bought.  How do i get  refund and ensure this does happen again?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've been incorrectly billed for a Sky Cimena pass that I never bought.  How do i get  refund and ensure this does happen again?

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps somebody in your household has accessed the 'Cinema' service at some time. Indeed, if you visit your the 'View my bills' area of your 'My Account' it will list when the service was accessed. Which is why it's advisable for the NOW TV 'account' holder to create a PIN code to prevent unathorised purchases. 

That being said, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers