cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I doubt you'll qualify for a refund as the service you paid for was made available to you, but for whatever reason you didn't access it & from what you have posted this wasn't due to a problem at NOW TV's end. As far as being charged for 2 months goes, again, it's down to the customer to cancel if they don't require the service. I may be wrong here as I don't work for NOW TV, but reading your post I think this would be the case.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You have not sent my refund and I would like to know where it is and if you are going to send it me, you have had the box back now for at least 6 weeks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like a refund on as i did not apply for an auto payment system and Nowtv has taken payments on several occassions for both skymovies and the skychannel vouchers, on innitail set up i only wanted the 1 month and have not even used or had my nowbox connected to the net since.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Our service is on automatic renewal unless cancelled. Since we cannot discuss this matter in depth via public forum, I will send you an email.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi is there anyway of recieveing a refund as I cancelled my accout after my free trial on the exact same day as renewal bt I dint know it was going to be automatically renewed and I would like my money back. The reneewal was today.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

I currently decided to cancel my now tv monthly trial, however, i still managed to pay £9.99 from it. 

I would like to ask for a refund if its possible because I haven't use NOWTV even before my monthly trial expires.

Thank you.

jedtapang

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
Hi There

I bought the Now TV Entertainment Pass in March , to watch Game of Thrones and cancelled at the end of June when the series was over. The service was great, but since I don't watch that much, I didnt think it was worth continuing with it.

Nevertheless I have just realised after looking through recent bank statements that I have been charged 9.99 TWICE  a month by NOW TV since the end of June and I have not used it since I cancelled my entertainment pass. Have I signed up to a pass without my knowledge?  Is there any way of getting this any of this  money refunded?

Thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Our service is on automatic renewal unless cancelled. Since we cannot discuss this matter in depth via public forum, I will send you an email.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oh dear, that isn't good 😞

I recommend jumping on live chat to see what they can do for you 🙂

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a live chat section. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I bought the Now TV Entertainment Pass in March , to watch Game of Thrones and cancelled at the end of June when the series was over. The service was great, but since I don't watch that much, I didnt think it was worth continuing with it.

Nevertheless I have just realised after looking through recent bank statements that I have been charged 9.99 TWICE  a month by NOW TV since the end of June and I have not used it since I cancelled my entertainment pass. Have I signed up to a pass without my knowledge?  Is there any way of getting this any of this  money refunded?

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you've had £9.99 deducted from your card this would suggest that you also accessed/used NOW TV's movie/cinema service at some time. Which you neglected to cancel when you cancelled your Entertainment subscription (which costs £6.99 per month)!

That being said, provided you have not viewed any 'Sky Cinema' content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned to you by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account!