cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I stopped using and cancelled now tv the day before my trial period ended and still £9.99 was taken out of my account back in December 2015 this has not been refunded and I have received an E mail today to say that youre having difficulty getting this months money and to check my card details. The reason you can't get any more money is because I went into my bank and asked trhem not to pay anymoe as I envisaged this was going to happen. Please resolve this asap with my refund

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat can sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you'd received this email form NOW TV this would confirm the subscription was not canceled. Regarding the charge on the account I'll take a look at this for you and send an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i tried the 14 day trial 3 months ago and only recently noticed that i have been charged for the past 3 months without knowing. i havent used now tv at all during this period and was wondering if i could get refunded my money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, I'll need to look into your account and get in touch via an e-mail. Leave it with me and keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is maddening. I did not want to purchase following the free trial but could not find a button to cancel. I pressed free trail again by mistake and now £6.99 has been taken from my account. Please provide me with a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Give us a shout if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I today paid £10.99 for sky sports weekly pass. i wasn't aware you needed to have a Now TV box so the service won't be used. \an you refund me this £10.99?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can watch your sports pass on many more devices than just a NOW TV box. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I recently updated my bank details as I had to get a new card I wasn't aware as soon as I updated them money was immediately taken for a new payment of that month but the thing is I previously paid for the Entertainment Pass and Sky Sports Month pass but as the football season had finished I was due to cancel it but before I could a payment was already taken, I would like a refund as I wasn't given the opportunity to cancel the sky sport month pass and the entertainment pass which cost me a total of £38:98 which shouldn't of been taken