cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting. Can I ask why you would require a refund? Then we can look into this further. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been wrongly charged £6.99 for entering my card details. will you refund my account and charge me for the free 1 mnþ trial, þen i will be able to apply my promo for anoþer 3 months free.

domvaz7

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

I have sent you an email about this as it is an acount related matter.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have not made any purchases other than using the codes that came with multiple boxes bought. Yet my account has been charged 6.99 however there are no purchases in my purchase history. Please can somebody explain and refund my account,

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm really sorry to hear that you were incorrectly charged and I'd like to get this sorted out for you as soon as possible. 

You should see an email from me in your inbox, if you could just check that out then reply to it, that will come to me directly and we can move on from there.

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi!

I currently decided to cancel my now tv monthly trial, however, i still managed to pay £9.99 from it. 

I would like to ask for a refund if its possible because I haven't use NOWTV even before my monthly trial expires, you can have a check of my account to make sure that I haven't use it after my trial ended.

I'm currently a student and that £9.99 is a really big money for me.

Thank you.

jedtapang

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to this query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm another customer who has been duped- signed up for the one month trial.  There was nowhere that stated I was signing up for monthly renewal apart from small text (about font size 6!) at the end of the initial email that I have now seen.  This is, at best, sharp practise by nowtv.  I have been billed for the last 11 months without realising for a service I haven't used.  The box was useless, constant buffering and it was unplugged and put away.  Of course I should have checked my bill but I missed it.  

Did anyone have any luck getting a refund?  it would be easy for nowtv to check my data and see it was never used.  I am seriously unimpressed!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'm very sorry to hear that. Let me check what happened and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for resolvng my issue so quickly.