cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another refund request.

Upon checking my bank account I can see I have paid on the 29/5 for three months for movies and entertainment.

I see yesterday a further  £6-99 was debited from my bank by Now TV.

I have only just joined Now TV therefore there was nothing previous to pay/owe.

Could I request a refund of £6-99?

Many thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User just to check, the 3 months bundles are for movies, or for ents. Did you apply two different ones back in May?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

I bought at the end of May a 3 months Movies deal pass and 3 days later I bought with the Now TV box a 3 month entertainment pass.

Before buying these passes I was not a Now TV customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when you visit My Account what text do you see next to your Entertainment Pass? Does it say anything about an offer, and when and for how much is the next payment?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My account states

Entertainment Pass

£0 a month offer ends 1/9

Movies Pass

£0 a month offer ends 28/8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My apologies

Next payment entertainment £6-99 on 1/9

Next payment movies £9-99 on the 28/8

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for these. It looks like both passes have been successfully applied. If you visit Purchase History does it say that the £6.99 pass was actually a 24 hour sports pass? It's possible that someone has accidentally purchased one through the box (my little ones nearly did this just jabbing the remote). If it is a sports pass, first apply the payment PIN in My Account then head to http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and click on the Contact Us button at the end of the article, someone should be able to sort you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks and correctly diagnosed with the sports and tiny person.

I have now set up a PIN and finished an on line chat with an advisor who has organised a refund.

Your help is much apreciated.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

This message is specifically for admin staff, though others can post if they want.

I received an email from NOWTV saying I had bought a 9.99 sky movies pass earlier today (17/7/2015). No such purchase was  authorised by me, and I have since cancelled the purchaseand changed my password.

My situation is such that being charged 9.99 for something I did not buy ( I have not signed into, nor had a sky pass for several months ) is outrageous.

Please contact me about getting a refund.

Thank you,

Shawn

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about this.

As this is an account related matter I have sent you an email.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team