cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Requesting Refund

I wanted to try the entertainment monthly pass.

But due to various circumstances (mainly broadband problem, I am an Indian resident, I registered for NowTV while I was in UK for a long work assignment) I have never used the service. Iam sure you can verify that.

And I completely forgot about it. And now I have been charged for two months consecutively. 😞

Can I request a refund please.

149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i canceled in march since then i have been debited in april may  and june

at i6.98 per monthmaking a total of 50. 94 iam still awaiting credit for

this please arrange this as soon as possible

yours sincerely

m jones

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that this is a public forum (which can be accessed by anybody in the world) and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... 

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

And just-so other NOW TV customers know: -

• NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will run for their full duration, even if they are cancelled after the first day.
  • NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' subscription(s) will 'roll on' automatically if they're not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!
  • 'Free trial' subscribers are notified by email that they will be charged unless they cancel their subscription(s) prior to their 'free trial' ending!
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the grey coloured 'Canel' button will not be accessible.
  • While the NOW TV accounts system is attempting to collect payment(s) the 'Apply Voucher' button will not be accessible.
  • New NOW TV 'Sky Cinema'/'Entertainment' voucher code passes can be added within the last month of your current NOW TV services expiry date. The new pass will commence only after your existing pass expires. So you don't lose-out on any days.
  • Setting up a payment PIN on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!
  • Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi NOW TV,

I just bought a one day pass on Microsoft edge to watch Spurs vs Chelsea. It didn't work, and told me to download IE or firefox. I tried both and neither worked.

My speedtest at ookla says my broadband is 39.45mb and upload of 3.07mb.

Could I have a refund for service not used please?

Contact [email removed].

Cheers,

Tim

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I just bought a one day pass on Microsoft edge to watch Spurs vs Chelsea. It didn't work, and told me to download IE or firefox. I tried both and neither worked.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For future reference, if you have Windows 8.1 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app.

With regard to discussing/obtaining a refund, the quickest way is to for you to contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and make a 'direct request' to them instead of requesting them (or somebody who may be posing as them) to contact you!

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was also unaware that my sports package would be automatic renewal and i only wanted it for 1 month however ive been charged for a second month and i have not yet and do not intend to use it as im sure you can check, am i entitled to a refund aswell? 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you follow Andy's advice at the top of the page, live chat should be able to help you. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i Bought a week pass early this afternoon at about 1330 not realissing that i needed a now tv box to access or watch it. i am not going to use it so would like a refund of my money, how do i go about this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post.

You do not need a box to watch NOW TV, that is just one way to watch.

Please look at this list of devices you can view through - po.st/YRVqB5

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am a Sky TV customer and I signed up in January for Now Tv to try out the free offer. I was unaware that it has been charging me for every month since, thats £60 gone on this service which has been unused, no email notifications to remind me, nothing. 

Is there anyway of me requesting a refund? Its actually disgusting that these companies use autorenewal systems that prey on the forgetfulness of customers and they will not even send emails regarding the monthly bills and withdrawels.

Very dissapointed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail shortly. Please keep a look out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team