cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Removing devices from my acc

How to I remove devices from my now tv acc via my phone , when I try and send a pic/vid ie sky sports football the note pops up that to many devices registered and u can change it again next mth , I just need to unregistered devices how do u do it ?.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To access your devices on your account use your internet browser on your phone and go to the nowtv website and sign in, then click on the symbol that looks like a person, then select Devices on the drop down menu.

If you have reached the maximum 4 number devices and have already done a device swap this month then you won't be able to add another device until the first day of the next calendar month.

The only way you can get it sorted is by contacting live chat (see link below) or maybe @Tony-D of the nowtv team on here can remove the devices for you (not sure if he is logged in at the moment mind).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

To access your devices on your account use your internet browser on your phone and go to the nowtv website and sign in, then click on the symbol that looks like a person, then select Devices on the drop down menu.

If you have reached the maximum 4 number devices and have already done a device swap this month then you won't be able to add another device until the first day of the next calendar month.

The only way you can get it sorted is by contacting live chat (see link below) or maybe @Tony-D of the nowtv team on here can remove the devices for you (not sure if he is logged in at the moment mind).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
T##- Please type your reply above this line -#
Thank u all get it sorted, I contacted now tv via live chat and they
cleared my cache and I reactived my devices
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my nowtv 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

My Account/Passes and Vouchers, and there is a Cancel button on each one.

Follow the instructions carefully, as there are several steps.

And be aware that unless you get an email confirming each cancellation, you haven’t really cancelled, so go back and try it again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Spoiler
I want to remove my account I don’t want now tv no more I don’t watch it but I’m still paying for it how do I cancel it 
RoyB
Legend

If you cancel each Pass, as I covered above, you won’t be paying for anything any more.

You should also set a Payment PIN under My Account/Settings and PINs to prevent anyone else with access to your account from buying any.

Being deleted entirely from NowTV is a different matter; NowTV appear to understand their obligations under GDPR, but the practical application seems to be lacking.

However, if you want to try, here is how.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.