cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Remove my bank details

Dear Now TV,

Can you please remove my bank details or delete my Now TV account as soon as possible without any delays.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like the same please. I have received an email at 17:25 today to say that I have purchased a Sky Cinema Month Pass for £11.99. I did not make this purchase and do not authorise the payment.

There is no option to report this transaction on the billing and payment page, there is no option to say I did not purchase this pass on the passes page, and there is no option to remove my bank details/card details from the website.

All of these things are very important. Please remove my bank details immediately, and refund the £11.99.

Saint1976
Elite 3

This is a community page used by other users. Now TV staff do occasionally call in but no one in a position to access your accounts or give refunds. You need to email

customerservices 'at' nowtv.com (we can't put email addresses here so obviously replace 'at' and the spaces with '@').

Alternatively submit a complaint

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with the triple lock approach -  in addition to the forum post, users should also email the customer service department and use the complaint link as kindly posted above by the user named "Saint1976".

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You should also set a Payment PIN under My Account/Settings & PINs, as it looks like someone with your account details, possibly on a stick with them in, has bought this pass; and setting this PIN will mean that only people who know the PIN can buy passes in future.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.