cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reinstating services

Evening all !

I have had my broadband and phone suspended for "overdue payment " unfortunately I'm in hospital and never noticed the email warning me of disconnection 30 days ago (although suspended WAY b4 that ) Either way I should have been paying more attention to my emails but hey ho!) HOWEVER my now account is showing the payment as made on 6th june   I've checked my bank details and it hasn't come out and there is no card details where they should be under payment details? To confuse things even more all of my tv Add ons have come out no problem and its they same card details???? 

BASICALLY I have an tablet obsessed 4 year old at home without his mumma and now NO internet so I need to restore asap b4 grandpa has a heart attack but until payday I REALLY can't afford anything to go wrong if I just enter my details in the "pay overdue bill page " and FINALLY can someone please advice me as to how long after payment made does it take for services to be restored??? 

Thanks G x

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Call the broadband team in the morning to find out. Not being a broadband customer with NOW I can’t comment based on experience I’m afraid.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412485

You could try live chat and ask the question there which operate until midnight. Just make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker”.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help