cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I have been billed for a sky pass wittch was never bought would like to know why this is and how to get my money back thanks for the inconvenience...

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else who has access to your playback devices such has kids for example who have purchased a pass on the NowTV devices without your knowledge ?

What i would suggest firstly is go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers & Bills & Payments to check if it's a monthly pass or a day or week sports pass that is showing active on your account.

Should it be a monthly pass then cancel it by following the approx four screen steps on screen until you see the green thumbs up cancelled confirmation message.

Then go to My Account > Settings & Pins and add a payment pin to your account.

Then jump over to live chat and ask them for a refund for the pass that you didn't know about on your account.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then select TV then click the green chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date