cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

Myself and my husband both purchased from nowtv at the same time. My husband payi g £20 for a month of sports and I a pass for sport. This was a mix up and I sidnt use my pass. Can I get a refund 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a word with live chat about it and explain to them what's happened.

To reach the NowTV live chat web service, open the link below and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Should live chat not open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge browser works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Have you got an account each?

For the future, hopefully having resolved this via @schnapps  good advice, why not share just the one?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled in August due to moveing house,they have still taken september and October payments.totalling  £23.98.tryed to get a refund but without joy.I'm in my 70s and that's a good amount of money to me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I just received a refund. Within 24 hrs. No fuss, try again.
Good luck