cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I have just paid for a now tv pass to watch movies immediately as advertised however despite installing the app and even going as far as to update my computer which wasn’t really necessary it will not let me log in, I know my passwords etc are correct so there is clearly an issue with now tv so I would like to know how to cancel and how I go about getting a refund as I have not watched a single thing on there? Also just to mention the live chat which appears to be the only way to contact someone is not at all live chat?!? It’s a bloody robot that is no use whatsoever.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using the NowTV Player software on your computer with an internet browser ?

If so, i read over on Twitter that certain browsers are currently causing issues when signing into your account when attempting to watch something.

Perhaps try a different internet browser or if you are running a Windows 8 or above machine try the NowTV App from the Microsoft Store if you are a UK customer.

The NowTV Bot on the help pages is just an automatic help assistant and not the live chat online web service.

Try this link below for live chat and click on the arrow underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Should live chat no open or work for you then try using a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes