cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund?

Hi,

I bought some nowtv pass from currys because I didn't wanted to do monthly subscription and i did use the 2 month pass but for some reason It asked my bank card details to sign up and then after 2 month they charged me 9 pound for sky movies!!! 

I have just canceled it now and i got more passess so im using them instead but how do i get refund?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User when you cancel, the system allows you to continue watching until what you have paid for expires. If you want a refund you have to go on to chat and not have watched since you cancelled.

Have you already added the new passes?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @4268

Hi Dinar

You probably don't know this but you must keep a live debit or credit card on your Now TV account to continue to receive the service, regardless of the fact that you have valid working passes.  However, with passes in your account Now TV will not extract any money from your card.

You see, I and several other forum members continually use passes, both Entertainment and Cinema, to top up our accounts and our debit or credit cards are never touched. 

And I can say this, using passes can be substantially cheaper, depending on where you buy them, than having money taken from card, but unfortunately Now TV will insist that you keep a live card on your account.

UK Bob