cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

Hi 

I have been subscribed to the sports pass for about 6 months now and haven't been using it -

I just wondered if there would be any chance that I could be refunded for the months I haven't used it?

I did try to cancel the sub a while ago but it wouldn't let me for some reason. It has been cancelled now but I would still like my money back if possible please.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you have used it in the time period of the 6 months but not recently I doubt you will be able to get a refund. 

You can always try going onto Live chat, its not a guarantee though. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also wondering this. Its concerning that NOW did not even reach out to customers who purchased for this particular game.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not up to NOW to contact customers about a game, they aren’t to know about you purchasing the membership to watch a specific game. 

If you want to get a refund, use the link in the post up from yours to get in touch with NOW staff. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s not up to NOW to contact customers about a game, they aren’t to know about you purchasing the membership to watch a specific game. 

If you want to get a refund, use the link in the post up from yours to get in touch with NOW staff. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You charged me £9.99 to watch manchester u v liverpool and the game was called off.so please could I get my money back

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum. So requesting a refund won’t get you very far.

You are best to the link I provided up thread.