cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

Hi I have recently bought the F1 Season Pas for £195. As the F1 season is possibly going to be cancelled, The Australia Race is already cancelled, the China postponed and others affected is it possible to cancel my pass receive a refund ?. I have not as yet activated my pass. Many thanks

13 REPLIES 13
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Your pass became active the moment you paid for it.

They should now be offering Refunds to everyone who purchased it though, especially with the season being suspended until at least May.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@GrumpyDonkey 

Now TV wont just automatically give refunds because they wont you know that people signed up purely for F1 content as the pass gives you access to all 11 sports channels.  

If there was a dedicated channel pass then maybe. 

Either way for a refund you are best to go onto Live chat. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

After 2 weeks of trying and numerous e-mails asking for a refund, my F1 pass has been cancelled and the full cost £198 refunded.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice. It was very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Congratulations 🎊 

Please can you let me know what email address to use? 

Many thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

The email address that i used was the Now Tv help one. It has been removed by Now Tv in my ealrier reply. It is help (at ) nowtv.com

I hoping by using (at) instead of @ it wont get deleted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I just used that address and got a reply stating it was no longer monitored.

Very frustrating trying to contact them at the moment and don't know why they can't work from home to enable the live chat.

£39.99 of charges for packages I didn't want but it looks like it won't be resolved any time soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help, however, NOWTV have sent an automated response saying the mailbox is not being monitored!

Absolutely shocking customer service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm looking for a small refund as I have not much money left in my bank and need to pay a bill off. Would be cool for a refund. Don't want to have to beg for money from others. Thanks 

Email: [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I just used [email removed] and just kept sending daily email and reminder that I was requesting cancellation of my F1 season pass and a full refund. I was allocated a complaint reference number, and irrespective of what was offered in the email replies that I received I just insisted that my pass was cancelled and that I was refunded.