cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund

I am a and have been a now tv user for years now and due to the outbreak of COVID-19 a few weeks ago I cancelled my sports pass ( when I saw my bank statement yesterday of where I was charged I checked my passes and made me cancel a second time ) which we get for £20 a month through a student discount. I am a poor uni student stuck in an apartment until this ‘lockdown’ is over and I had £33 left in my account which I can survive the rest of the month on through careful budgeting but then now tv took £20 out of my account, so in essence I now have £13 to feed myself with. I can’t ask for money I don’t have contact with my family and there’s nothing in my cupboard , please refund me i have two cans of beans left a three year old can of hotdogs and four slightly brown bananas left before I have to spend that £13 on a months rations. I have already contacted Barclays and they said go to now tv. Please see this soon I’m worried I might actually starve.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear about your situation and hope you can manage to find money or food from somewhere or someone.

Being a customer like your good self the only thing i could suggest is try live chat on this link below (it might not be available at moment due the coronavirus crises or send NowTV a message directly by using the web form (in the blue coloured link) contained on the same linked page below. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

damiancoyne1
Advocate

Are we now getting our sports passes for free whilst there's no live sports events takimg place?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm unable to get through to NOW TV to ask this question.

I think as a gesture of good will all sports pass payment should be now delayed until sports return or at least for 3 month.