cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund request

I would like to request a refund for 2 months sky cinema that was charged after I had cancelled.

28 REPLIES 28
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I’ve been with now tv for a few years now and at the beginning few mistakes with taking 1 entertainment charge twice on the same day,,trouble getting through to them and hard to find on their website where to get a refund,,,this month for some reason done it again,,,don’t now why???and again I would like a refund and again nobody  wants to know,

ive cancelled indefinitely ,,,

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The post directly above yours has the link for an incorrect charge. Fill that out to try get a refund. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On the 20 of April I had 8.99 and 11 .99 so can I have my money bk what I had taken out of my bank and bk in my bank couse I dont have now tv I have lost out of money now so can I have my mouths of money bk in my bank 2 day plz 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I got 3 accounts with you and you took 2 payments in space of couple days and only 1 working could get back in touch with me here my email address it’s [email removed]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was charged £5.99 for a pass I had already cancelled I would like a full refund 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Leo

Email Now TV at the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only signed up for the sky cinema payment from your service, which costs £11.99. However when checking my bank transactions it tells me that I have been charged for the "boost" package which I do not want, and also the box set package, which is again not wanted. I would like to receive back both the £3.00 and £9.99 from these excess packages.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoiler
Spoiler
I would like my £11.99 bk please 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hey Guys

You'll get nothing unless you email Now TV, just look four posts (inc. this one) above.

UK Bob