cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund please

I’ve recently cancelled my now tv pass for entertainment, and it was only renewed  this morning today and I’ve not used it. I thought when I cancelled I would be issued my refund. Can you help me with this? Can you refund me please. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

When you cancel, you actually cancel any further passes, and the current pass still runs until its due expiry date, so no refund is normally due to you.

But if this is a whole month, and totally unused, you may be able to get a refund in these exceptional circumstances, by contacting Live Chat, as described by @gavs82008 

Either way though, there are no automatic refunds.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I would recommend using the Live chat about the refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I have been refunded 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to speak to live chat, but seems nobody wants to. Clicking on and nothing. I want my refund ASAP 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Here’s the info you need. As you have already tried and had difficulties, start with the last paragraph <in chevrons> first.

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried and tried with live chat, called and spoke to advisors numerous times so now iv used a company who will chase this up for me. Thanks for trying to help 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

When you cancel, you actually cancel any further passes, and the current pass still runs until its due expiry date, so no refund is normally due to you.

But if this is a whole month, and totally unused, you may be able to get a refund in these exceptional circumstances, by contacting Live Chat, as described by @gavs82008 

Either way though, there are no automatic refunds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I have been refunded 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems a lot of people are having problems getting money from them. There quick enough to take the money but not refund it ... have been trying to getting a refund now for 2 months 

they will be getting another phone call at 8am 

don’t use now tv they are rubbish