cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund on membership - after payment failure

Hi,

I cancelled my membership in Jan (or so I thought) - but I continuted to recieve the odd email saying payment failure. Assumed that meant they weren't taking my money as I didnt want it anyway so didnt do anything - but just realised they've been taking 9.99 from a bank account I dont use very often since then.

I assumed payment failure meant they weren't getting my money since I wasn't using the service! I want 10 months money back and can't believe there's not a customer line or even an email that I can find to actually speak to anyone - instead they allow customers to do their job for them??

Anyway - help appreciated since this is my only route.

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What membership did you have? As NOW provides multiple memberships from cinema, entertainment to hayu.

Did you receive confirmation email of the cancellation?

There is a phone number but is reserved for broadband ONLY, if you try calling they will redirect you to live chat.

If you do a quick search on the forum you will see many threads of ways to get in touch. As this is account related nothing will get done on the forum as this is not how the forum is used. Staff seldom post on it. 

Live chat you click "chat online" within the green box, don't hit "get help quicker" this a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help