cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund needed

My 2 year old clicked on a kids pass and ordered the pass, how do I get a refund. I have canc8the pass within 2 minutes.
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers to double check that there is a red cancelled note next to the kids pass (hopefully you should also be sent an email confirmation from nowtv within a few hours that you have cancelled a pass on your account).

Then go to My Account > Settings & Pins and add a payment pin on your account to prevent this happening again in the future.

Then jump over to live chat and explain to them what's happened and ask for a refund.

You can reach live chat by opening the link below, select the most appropriate or nearest topic, then once you reach the end of the process, scroll towards the bottom of the screen page, where hopefully you will see a Get in Touch option (click on the drop down arrow below Get in Touch) to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My one years old clicked the kid pass and hayu month pass now tv boost how do I get refund I want my money back please
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Exactly and precisely as @schnapps described to @Anonymous User above, including setting the Payment PIN before going much further.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Can you please come onto live chat so we can get this looked into for you?

Please click this link here and then click the drop down

To avoid this happening in the future please follow the advice by the other users by setting up a parental pin which can be done via My Account. 

Thanks

Karl

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

(The drop down is the little white arrow pointing downwards on a tiny green circle under ‘How to get in touch’, on a screen otherwise full of big buttons that won’t go where you want when pressed).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.