cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund for cancelled sky sports

Hi, I thought I cancelled now tv sky sports but I obviously didn’t go all the way to the end of the cancelling process. The payment came out yesterday. Is there anyway I can have it cancelled now and the money refunded? As I cancelled it (thought I cancelled) due to affordability. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User 

There is a particular support form for this, but I happen to think it's a bit too well hidden 

the best way to handle this would be to fill in the form at the link below

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge
Try to give now TV as much information as you possibly can and it would be easiest to fill this in on a desktop/laptop PC or Mac a tablet or mobile device will work, but it might be a bit fiddly. 

Hope this helps 😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

HI @Anonymous User 

There is a particular support form for this, but I happen to think it's a bit too well hidden 

the best way to handle this would be to fill in the form at the link below

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge
Try to give now TV as much information as you possibly can and it would be easiest to fill this in on a desktop/laptop PC or Mac a tablet or mobile device will work, but it might be a bit fiddly. 

Hope this helps 😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.