cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund.. Money been taken out!

Hello,

I took out and cancelled my entertainment subscription on the 10th January. £9.99 was taken straight away when it was a free trail. More money has been taken this morning. Can I please have a refund

Kind regards

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any NOW TV Membership account matters need to be taken up with NOW live chat due to this being mainly a customer to customer Community Forum.

I am assuming you cancelled fully by following the four steps on screen ?

Usually when a TV Membership is cancelled you get an email from NOW, did you receive any email ?

When cancelling with NOW it's not a good idea to cancel within the last 24 hours when a payment is due or a monthly subscription is going to start or renew when the NOW automatic software payment collection system is running in the background (not saying this happened in your case).

If you have taken the same free trial in the past on the same account, then you will be charged, but it shouldn't be showing available on your online account.

Anyway being a customer just like you, your best bet for a refund is NOW live chat.

You can reach live chat by clicking on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are both charges on the same account when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here ?

And what is the additional charge value & description today the 17th of January under Bills & Payments is it the same charge of £9.99 for Entertainment or something else ?

Or you can't see this new additional charge today and only see the £9.99 for Entertainment on the 10th of this month ?

Live chat will be the best option, because they can look into your account in more detail from their computer screens.