cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi, I got a new apple TV today and i am trying to watch a movie but as the subject says im getting that error! After doing a few google searches I realised that Im only allowed to add a specific number of devices a month but in my situation I bought a ChromeCast and exchanged it for an apple TV so is there any chance I can register the apple tv? I've deleted two devices from my account and have two empty slots. Any help would be appreatiated thanks

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

No worries, I can get this sorted for you 🙂

Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to add chrome cast to my devices and now it's saying too many devices added this month so I deleted some devices but now can't sign in on any of my devices

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

No worries, I can get this sorted for you 🙂

Keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

we bought a now tv stick after having a box down stairs. Was all working fine for three days then I watched it on my phone today and all of a sudden the tv won’t play anything. Any chance my phone can be deleted and the tv re instated 

thabks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly go to My Account > Devices on here to see if you have any device swaps left this month and if so delete your phone off the list.

If you have no device swaps left, then jump over to live chat and ask them to reset all your devices on your account.

Link below to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Now team. I have stupidly played around with my devices by adding and deleting. I have now managed to delete all 4 devices and am now not able to watch Now TV on any of the original devices, additionally I bought an Apple TV device and would like to add this as one of my 4 device options. Can you please assist?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After having issues earlier in the week regarding my app not working and it took 24 hours for it to be sorted, my account is now saying I have reached my maximum number of devices after I have been out today and bought a now tv box but the thing is I haven't reached my maximum number of devices as I only have 3 on my account! I must say this is a joke 2 big issues this week and no compensation for this either! Can you please sort this problem immediately so I can use the service that I'm actually paying for every month! Thank you!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Samantha,

They sorted a similar problem forme quite quickly via the online chat.
Hth
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had.

Once you've registered your four devices, you'll be able to remove as many as you want but only add one. This could mean you're not using four devices, but still getting the device limit reached message.

However, I've reset your device slots so you should now be able to use 4 devices of your choice.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

Do you think you could reset my maximum devices as well, as I recently reset my account and some of the devices were old so I deleted them and now I have only one device that is on there yet it wont let me watch movies on my laptop. It pops up with a message saying that I've reached the maximum limit of my devices.

Thanks in advance