cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached device limit and can't swap

I've made an error. I put Now TV onto my sons tablet for him and for the first ever time I reached my limit of six devices. I only actually realized there was a limit after putting it on for him. I deleted my PS4 app as I've got a Now TV stick downstairs on the same telly, so I don't really need it.

After deleting the PS4, I tried my sons tablet again and got the message that I was already using two streams at the same time. I really should read terms and conditions more, as I didn't until yesterday realise there was a limit to this either. 

I couldn't for the life of me work out which two devices it was running on. I just wanted to get it up and running for my son, so didn't stop to read there was yet another limit. I went and deleted all of my devices, and started to add them back on. Now the Mrs has just taken the baby to bed and she can't get her stick to work that I bought for her for the bedroom. Yes, reached the limit of three swaps for the month. Now she's not happy with me for messing about with the account.

I suppose I have to live with my error(s) and wait for next month. But if anybody does know a fix, I'd really appreciate it. Please save me from being moaned at every night for an entire month 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nowswaish
Scholar 3

If you can get hold of someone on live chat they can reset your device limit. The NowTV boost allows you to watch on three devices simultaneously,  in HD.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
nowswaish
Scholar 3

If you can get hold of someone on live chat they can reset your device limit. The NowTV boost allows you to watch on three devices simultaneously,  in HD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, I'll try and get hold of someone on live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After saying it was solved, the online help seems to be a permanent bot. Suppose Sky have furloughed everyone (tongue's in my cheek). Looks like I'll have to wait until next month.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User for some reason only a certain number of customers are able to link with live chat. The quickest solution would be to email customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces) briefly explaining your problem and asking if they can reset your device limit.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, will give that a go.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

only if they are there! How rubbish.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For Live chat use the link below

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint