cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: NowTV Broadband price increase

Hi,

My monthly bill from Nov-18 till Oct-19 was at £25.00. However in Nov-19 my bill has now increased to £35.99, with no notification or explanation for this.

I have tried to communicate this through the chat service, but had no success with the ChatBot.

Can you please explain the reason for this, give me a credit for the price hike and revert back to the original price?

Thanks

Ash

4 REPLIES 4
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If I were you, I would call the Broadband team using the BB phone number. 

click on "Broadband and calls" from the My Account section at the top and just click on change "Broadband package" for the phone number to appear. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 

The £25 is only for 12 months. At the end of the offer you will go up to full price which is £35.99. 

Speak to a member of the broadband team via the following link to get a new deal. FYI there is a number you can call. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened to me also, no notification no email received no letter. I'd understand if I was told but unfortunately I wasnt. Trying to get in touch via chat for a few weeks and have no luck. Has anyone managed to get in touch and got the price reduced to original plan? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the link in my post, that will get you to the broadband customer service number. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help