cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Live Chat

I have a voucher pass for sky cinema but I can't cancel payment on my card .I keep getting a message stating a payment is trying to be taken on my card ..the card is question has been terminated by myself ...I want too use voucher codes in future so decide when I want too watch now tv .....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to NOW TV's 'terms and conditions' a valid credit/debit card has to be registered to your NOW TV account even if you use exclusively use vouchers.

Cheers

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yes, we can see your posts. however as this a user-populated forum we cannot do anything to help in this case. You'll need to go on to "live chat" for help. See @Andy 's post just above yours for the link.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, I have done all this but cannot load programme and can find now where to get help, will complain also, when I can find a contact !

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I agree, I have done all this but cannot load programme and can find now where to get help, will complain also, when I can find a contact !

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For future reference, access to 'Live Chat' can be found at the bottom left of most, if not all the 'Help Centre' articles via the green 'Contact Us' button (which leads to the 'Live Chat' button). The idea being that after finding and reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact a NOW TV representative as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got a problem with billing
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have changed banks since I joined and put my new bank details in but now the entertainment pass payment is saying it was failed to take payment, there is definately the money in my account. I rang up and was told to use online chat, is this the right place as I am getting very confused with everything.

Thank