cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How to cancel?

I am having huge problems cancelling my monthly movies pass.  I was somehow subscribed on my Mac App Store account and now cannot unsubscribe - Sky seem to make it incredibly difficult to do so.  Can anyone help track down my username please?  I think I have multiple usernames, but need to find the one that relates to the Now Tv subscription.  Its costing me lots and driving me stir crazy!

Thanks for any help!

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I see I'm still paying for  TV now subscription which i'm sure  cacelled months ago!

I cannot seem to get in and cancell it can you help please?

I keep going around in circles.

thank you.

Jim Foley

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi. I see I'm still paying for  TV now subscription which i'm sure  cacelled months ago!

I cannot seem to get in and cancell it can you help please?

I keep going around in circles.

thank you.

Jim Foley

Hi @Anonymous User

What you mean by going around in circles? When trying to use the my account section are you redirected to the website homepage? Below is general advice for cancelling nowTV

This help article might explain while you're still being charged

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jim,

If you get a resolution to this could you let me know how you did it please? It's made very easy to sign up but extremely difficult to cancel, no doubt to grab another month's subscription from everyone whilst they try in vain to find a way of cancelling without having to' live chat' and probably be offerred incentives to stay..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues trying to cancel. I can assure you that we don't make cancelling any harder than signing up. I will look into your account and send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out for an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that could you possibly give me an email address or PM me as I have another query that you may be able to help me with?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there why is it so difficult in this age to cancel a subscription ???

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi there why is it so difficult in this age to cancel a subscription ??? 

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your Now TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer. When you are logged onto this forum: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You will have to do this for each of the NOW TV packages you are subscribed to.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i recently subscribed to a standerd pass at 9.99 but it is saying i am unable to cancel it? does anybody know please as i have only had it about 2 weeks,Thanks Becky 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is the cancel button greyed out or is there no cancel button shown under your movie pass and is asking you to either buy a movie pass or start a free trial when going to the nowtv website with your internet browser and clicking on My Account > My Passes ?

If you are struggling cancelling your movie pass, then maybe jump over to live chat where they should be able to assist you further.

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/