cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: How to cancel?

I am having huge problems cancelling my monthly movies pass.  I was somehow subscribed on my Mac App Store account and now cannot unsubscribe - Sky seem to make it incredibly difficult to do so.  Can anyone help track down my username please?  I think I have multiple usernames, but need to find the one that relates to the Now Tv subscription.  Its costing me lots and driving me stir crazy!

Thanks for any help!

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Live Chat should be able to help you sort this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

I hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you mean your iTunes account? If you watched via your AppleTV box it's possible to have an iTunes subscription. To cancel that you need to open iTunes on your Mac, iPhone or iPad and find your list of subscriptions. NOW TV won't be able to do this for you as it's all managed by Apple.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - I'll give that a go.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

help i need to cancel tryed to but getting no were , it tells  you to go to my passes then clik on cacel but there is no but there is no cancel on it . what do i do ?????????????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear you're having problems.  I'd suggest having a quick word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi guys iv had now tv for a few months now, but currantly cant afford it, so i want to cancle both my movies and entitainment, i follow the steps as suggested, but all im getting is "free trial" where the "cancle" button shoud be, not happy that i cant remove nor cance via the bank, please help as the £17.99 could be really helpll to me in this time of need, thank you in advance

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account is only offering free trials, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I definitely only have one account Pearl5263, it shows in my order history the free trial off the kellogs box, but in the passes does not and there is no cancel button at all aas the free trial buttons are not there.

Can anybody help this is doing my head in trying to cancel by the 16th. we have only part watched one movie, to be honest we thought it was useless.

I did have an old sky account and have checked that one and we get as far as it asking for credit card details and it will not go any further so it is not on that account.

Any help will be very much appreciated guys

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted 🙂

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team